Pitches : Comfort, Tradition et Nature
Comfort : caravan pitches, delimited by vegetation, they have an individual water connection, electricity (6A or 10A), wastewater evacuation, sewage water for “great comfort”.
Tradition : pitches delimited by vegetation, they have an individual electric connection (6A), a water fountain nearby.
Nature : pitches delimited by vegetation, without electrical connection, generally for tents or autonomous vehicles with solar panels.
They are semi-shaded and have a water fountain nearby.
Electricity: 6A EEC standard, remember to bring your adapter.
The campsite offers fully equipped sanitary facilities.
- Sanitary room for people with reduced mobility.
- Heated baby and children’s sanitary room: bathtub and changing table.
- WC, shower and sinks for children.
- A laundry area equipped with washing machine and dryer.
- Ironing board, iron available free of charge.
- Bread and pastries service on order.
- Tourist guides, postcards …
- Free provision of individual safes for your valuables.
- Sale of ice cream to consume, cold drinks, local products.
- Rental of individual fridges to keep your provisions cool.
- A reading room, with books available, board games and a hot drinks machine.
- Barbecues area near the reception to meet up around grills and share a friendly moment. Wooden tables available. (charcoal barbecues prohibited on the pitches and in the surroundings).
- Loan of tables and chairs for our hikers and cyclists or bikers.
- Takeaway meals in season.
- Organic products.
- WIFI connection, day, week or month package.
- Secure access and a campsite guarded 24 hours a day.