Camping Les Pins is a small business with a family-based clientele, ideal for those seeking tranquility and nature in beautiful surroundings
To make your stay as enjoyable as possible, please take note of the following:
- Arrivals/Pitching up are only possible during reception opening-times.
- Access for those not signed in is not possible outside of these times.
- Bookings are from mid-day to mid-day; campers must vacate pitches by noon on departure day.
- A maximum of 5 people plus 1 vehicle is permitted per pitch.
- Nearby we have an external car-park for extra vehicles.
- Only one unit, caravan or camper-van, is allowed per pitch.
- Campers are asked to respect silence between 22.30hrs. and 07.00hrs. Vehicles cannot circulate during these hours.
- All visitors should report to reception and obtain permission from the management. A fee may be charged for stays exceeding two hours.
- Open fires are not permitted. Only gas/electric cookers/barbecues are acceptable. Campers may use the communal barbecue next to reception.
- During or prior to a stay, any requests to change people numbers (max. 5 per pitch) must be made via the manager. Total numbers using the site are strictly limited for reasons of health and safety.
- Dogs are only allowed on production of an up-to-date vaccination certificate. Owners must keep them on a lead and respect rules of hygeine at all times. Please note that dogs classified in French categories 1 or 2 as ” attack/guard ” dogs are not permitted.
- Noisy/boisterous games should not be played near to pitches.Playing is not allowed in the toilet/shower/washing area.
- Children must be supervised by their parents at all times.
- Our clientele is largely family-oriented. Groups are not permitted.
We thank you for your co-operation and wish you a wonderful holiday at Camping Les Pins.